Summer Camps begin June 17!
Click here to read about camps and REGISTER ONLINE
EXCITING NEWS! The Girls Way is now providing a free shuttle!
We are thrilled to announce that we are providing transportation from the following schools to The Girls Way:
Tuesdays: Cold Springs Elementary, 3:30; Meadow Hill MS, 3:40
Wednesdays: Russell Elementary, 3:30; Washington MS, 3:40
Thursdays: Hellgate Elementary (grades 4-8), 2:30; Lowell Elementary, 2:45
Fridays: Hawthorne Elementary, 3:30; CS Porter MS, 3:40
To ride, you must first complete and sign our Health History Form and Waiver (please fill out all information, even for existing members). TGW Health History Form & Waiver
NEXT, click below to reserve a seat for each day the participant will ride. IT IS FREE, but enrollment is REQUIRED. We also need 24-hour notice for sign ups and cancellations. Space is limited, so sign up now! (Will require you to create a login. Click on the “Classes” tab.)
Note: Girls will need a ride home from The Girls Way.
Watch The Girls Way in action
The Girls Way is a place for girls. Come join us! We offer:
- Daily exercise and creative movement classes in a private studio: Ballet, Pilates, Hip Hop, Oula, Irish Dance, Yoga, Sporty Girls, and Circus Arts (Juggling, hooping, poi, aerials, etc.)
- Funshops like Young Women Artists, Diva Lead Hour (empowerment activities), and Girl Time, a monthly series of selected classes like Adversaries to Allies, blogging, self-defense, and nutrition
- A fun art/activity/study lounge
- Seasonal outdoor adventures like running, hiking, biking, gardening, and snowshoeing
- Friday Fun Nights: Movies, Games, Dancing, and more!
Video: Instructor Kristin Hertz aka ‘Flux’ performing a mini hoop dance
Video: Instructor Zandy Sievers juggling pins
Art Journaling Camp was fun!
Choreography Camp rocked!